The student news site of Tallwood High School

Roaring Gazette

• December 31Want to join the Roaring Gazette? Sign up for Journalism class!
  • January 11See Mr. Denvir in rm. A 109 for information about joining the school newspaper!

Roaring Gazette

Roaring Gazette

Tallwood Lions Global gala

Alex Santiaguel
Photo of Global Gala X in May 2023

The global gala club at Tallwood high school creates a way to contribute to cultures from around the world.They try to make it fun and interesting for other students to learn about other cultures that they probably never heard of. There are so many different cultures that most people don’t know of because of lack of knowledge but global gala’s clubs make it happen for others to learn about other cultures.

The global gala gives other people opportunities to show off their culture by doing things like auditions to perform or even helping others promote their cultural business. The tickets to attend the global gala are very cheap and affordable for students. The global gala is a great way to open eyes to students about different culture’s in a fun way while also giving those students who are cultural a chance to show off their culture & receive some type of spotlight.

Tallwood high school global gala is an excellent example of  helping cultural people put their culture out there to be known. 

Others may feel delighted about their culture being brought up about and being recognized, you can make it more special attending at the global gala on April 19th,2024 from 6pm to 8pm with open food trucks before global gala.